Join us for the me Convention, a 3-day event where we’ll explore the future through a lens of technology, design and art with today’s makers and thought leaders. It’s all happening September 15-17, 2017 at Festhalle Frankfurt.
Set in a spectacular venue, the me Convention transports you from the biannual International Motor Show (IAA) into a multifaceted gathering of creative, inspirational thinkers and doers. What sets it apart from other conferences is its festival-like approach that prioritizes active participation and thoughtful interaction between attendees, partners, and business – get inspiration from thought leaders, talk on eye level with them and be part of a broad discourse about the future within diversified and innovative formats.
Here’s a taste of the speakers you’ll find at me Convention: Hans Ulrich Obrist (Serpentine Gallery), Amber Valletta (Master & Muse), cyborg Neil Harbisson, Josh Rubin (Cool Hunting), Nick Foster (Google X), tech journalist Amber Mac, political strategist Symone D. Sanders, John Cohn (IBM), Rebecca Clyde (botc.ai), Kei Shimada (Dentsu) and astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
A me Convention pass gets you access to:
- More than 100 sessions, including keynotes, talks, panels and workshops *
- me Convention experience area (including bar, lounge, co-working space and interactive & entertainment zones)
- Day & evening networking events
- Special off-site evening events around the city
- IAA exhibition grounds via a private entrance
- Complimentary snacks & drinks during the day
Don't miss your chance to take part in this exchange of ideas...#createthenew
*Please note: limited seating capacity per stage. All talks and discussion will be in English.
Get your ticket right now!
me Convention Pass | 360€